Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Violin Recital

Friday, May 16, 2014

Today I was off for the Kindergarten field trip to the park, but it ended up getting cancelled because of all the rain we've had lately - the teacher thought it would just be too muddy.  So I ended up still taking the day off and getting some things done for our kitchen project.  I went to the tile store and narrowed down what I like and also to the paint store to pick out the cabinet paint colors.  


It was an absolutely gorgeous day, so me and Parker took a nice, long walk.

I was able to pick the kids up from school as well, which they just love and I do too.  It's funny how something so little is special for a working mom.

That night we went to Lauren's violin recital.  She did awesome!  We were all so proud of her!  Here are some videos of the performance.










After the performance with her flowers from Mama and Papa!

After the violin recital, Lauren wanted to go out to dinner, so we went to Red Robin.  Aidan immediately said "I want the onion ring tower!"  Lauren, however, decided she wanted McDonald's (which the rest of us did not want), so she took McDonald's to Red Robin - to each their own!

Aidan with the onion ring tower!

Me and my girl!

My boys!








No comments: