Friday, May 30, 2014

Flat Tire

Sunday, May 18, 2014

We started the day off at church and then had to go straight to Aidan's baseball game.  We had snacks this week (which I had ready), but needed to go get drinks.  So we dropped Shawn and Aidan off at the ballpark and then Lauren and I ran to Wal-Mart for juice boxes.  As soon as we get out of the car at Wal-Mart, Lauren notices that we have a flat tire…in the car we are borrowing from the dealer.  Great.

So after taking forever to figure out what I was going to do, we finally call AAA and they come out and change the flat.  By that time, Aidan's game was over and we completely missed snacks.  Oh, and even better….I didn't have drinks, just snacks, so I never even needed to go to Wal-Mart in the first place - argh!


Thank you AAA man!


No comments: