Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dancing the Blues


Friday, April 25, 2014

Tonight is the father daughter dance at school.  Unfortunately I have to work tonight, so won't be home to help Lauren get ready.  She really wanted her hair curled for the dance, so I agreed to curl it in the morning, but I sure hope it holds until the evening!
Unfortunately, the curls did not stay for the evening's dance.  Luckily Shawn thought on his feet and took Lauren over to our good friend Carrie's house.  She's a hairdresser and did a great job fixing Lauren's hair so cute!
Meanwhile that evening, I got to spend it with this sweet guy!
My mom and dad picked him up from school that day and brought him down to the hockey game.  We all got to watch the game together from a suite. 
Here he is with mama and papa!
Watching the game with papa!

Such my silly, sweet boy.

Nothing better than chicken tenders, Sprite and hockey!

He told me that he was praying for the Blues to win…me too buddy, me too!

Unfortunately the outcome was a loss for the Blues, but I had such a special night with my little guy.  He was tuckered out on the way home!  Thanks for an awesome night!






No comments: