Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So this past weekend we watched Cody which of course Lauren was so excited about. I was amazed at how much she would tease Cody and he would tease her. They about drove me nuts. Luckily I had to work most of the weekend, so Shawn was left to deal with all of it!

The weather was beautiful this weekend, so on Saturday I took Lauren for a ride in her wagon. We went down to the lake and tried to feed the ducks bread, but none of them would come over. So I guess we technically fed the fish since Lauren still threw bread into the lake. After that we went home and tried to fly her Elmo kite. No luck there either. She would run across the yard trying to get the kite to fly - it was really cute. Mommy and daddy tried too, but no luck. I had to work in the afternoon, so after her nap, Daddy took them to the park. She was pretty worn out that night.

On Sunday we all went to church together and Lauren did pretty good. She just loves going - it's all she talks about. She went up to communion with me and tried to take my wafer and then when I drank the wine, she said "me have some juice to please ma'ee?" It was too cute!

Mr. Aidan was a good boy as usual and actually said "dada" this weekend, so Shawn is very excited.

I also opened both the kids savings accounts this weekend, so now you'll know that if you give them money, it will go to a good place. We'd been collecting so many dollars for so long - it was good to get them put into an account. I think that's all for now - I'll write more later!

No comments: