Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mals, PooPoo and Blah Blah Blah

Lauren saw the animals in the lower left hand corner of the Pottery Barn Kids catalog yesterday at mama's house and was begging mom for the animals. "Please, please, please mama." So when Shawn go there to pick her up, she also started begging him for the animals. So Daddy ended up taking her and Aidan to Toys 'R Us on the way home to buy her some animals. I'm going to add a picture soon of her with her new animals. She's so excited about her new "Mals" (animals). They bought an elephant, giraffe, panda bear, monkey and lion. She took them to bed with her last night and also in the car this morning on the way to school. Apparently she also saw a blue and green dinosaur that she really liked at Toys 'R Us, because when she woke up this morning, she kept telling me about the blue and green dinosaurs.

Lauren's potty training is going really well. We've got the peepee pretty much down. It's the poopoo that's a bit of a challenge. Although yesterday she did poopoo at mama's house, so we're headed in the right direction. Mom said she went running down to the other room shouting, "Papa, poopoo, Papa, I poopoo." Oh the little joys in life!

Aidan has started talking so much. He just goes on and on. On Sunday I really think he said "mamama" and "blahblahblah" I'm hoping he's not telling me that's what I sound like! I took some video of him talking this morning, so as soon as I figure out how to post videos, I'll add it here!

2 comments:

MawMaw Judy said...

This is really awesome. I absolutely LOVE IT! Even though I see them almost everyday, I still like reading your updates and commentary on what they are doing. That is just so adorable about Lauren and her "mals". She wanted them so badly. I'm so glad that Shawn took her to get some. He is a VERY GOOD Daddy!

Jennifer said...

I know, I think it will be fun to look back on and see their stories. Glad you enjoyed today's post!