Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom's Night

Lauren's school had mom's spa night on Thursday, April 29.  Now this isn't like any other spa...the kids actually pamper you.  It was a really sweet event and Lauren was so looking forward to it - we had a great night.  


We started the night out by going to her classroom to make necklaces for me.  We used colored cut up straws and beads to make the necklace - it was a cute project.  



After that we went to the cafeteria for a treat - they had strawberry shortcake which was really good!

Next we headed to a classroom so the kids could do their mommy's nails!  I got an arm massage and then my nails painted.  Lauren decided on alternating pink and purple on my left hand and then all purple for my right hand - she definitely has style!


The last stop of the night was to the hair salon classroom where Lauren combed my hair and gave me a ponytail and two hair clips - I was looking quite gorgeous!  I also got many (and I mean many) sprays of Juniper Breeze body splash!  

She had so much fun and was so happy to do all those special things for me.  So sweet - I had a great time!

Love,
Jennifer
(the pampered mommy)

No comments: