Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting Organized

A couple of Friday's ago I had a personal organizer come over and help me with the laundry room.  I know what you're thinking - why in the world would Jennifer ever need a personal organizer, right? :)  But I must say, I got an amazing deal on the web site Groupon - 4 hours with a personal organizer for $50.  She came in and walked all around the house and gave me tips and suggestions and then we actually did some hands on work too.  It's really motivated me to form some systems to keep everything organized and in it's proper home!  Below are some before and afters - you can click on the pictures to see them larger.

Before
After
(I think I need to make a new laundry hamper!)

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After
(I still want to do something different with those blue bins, I just don't know what yet)

Everything is nice and labeled and in it's appropriate place.  And the best thing is that we've actually kept it up- yeah!

No comments: