Monday, May 12, 2014

An Early Mother's Day

Saturday, May 10, 2014

First thing this morning I took both the kids to get their hair cut.  We go to Dana at Salon de Christe and  we think she does a great job.  She's so good with the kids.
Here they are sporting their new do's!

Next we met Mama Judy at our house and gave her her early 
Mother's Day present - scrapbooking goodies!
Here are the kids with Mama - we love you!

Next Aidan and Shawn headed to Aidan's football game and me, Lauren and my mom went out for a girls day.  We started at the Meadows and went to Charming Charlie's where I found two cute new scarves and a couple of necklaces and Lauren got new hair ties.  Then we went to Old Navy where Lauren got several adorable new outfits.  Next we went to Max & Erma's for an outdoor lunch.

It was absolutely gorgeous out - us girls had such a lovely time!

Next up was Home Goods to look for lamps for my mom's house - no luck there this time.  Then we finished our day with manis and pedis.  We had such an awesome day!

That night, I really just wanted to stay in, but was outvoted by the family.  Everyone wanted to go to Olive Garden, so off we went.

Me and my favorite little guy!

My loves!

Love this little guy!

Next up was our first ice cream of the summer from Fritz's.

Everyone enjoying their ice cream on this gorgeous night.  We even brought Parker a 
doggie cone home!

This really was a great day.  I loved getting to spend so much time with my mom because we don't get to hang out like that often enough.  It was a wonder early Mother's Day!







No comments: